Friday, December 23, 2011

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Another review of a BB-cream.  As I mentioned before I am in love with BB-creams, so you can expect a lot more reviews in the future.


This time around, it's the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream.  I think it's a pretty well-known BB-cream and easier to get into your hands.

That's what it looks like.


So I am just going to list the advantages/disadvantages of this:
ADVANTAGES:
- Really cheap, I got mine for less than 10 dollars.
- SPF
- Lasts long
- Moisturising
DISADVANTAGES:
- not a lot of product, especially the 20ml one
- moderate coverage, so not recommend for really bad skin.


Overall, this is a good buy and definitely repurchasable(if that is a word), as it is good to have on hand for days where you don't need to wear a lot of make-up or even as a base.

3 comments:

  1. IT MAKES MY HEART GO PADAM PADAM :)
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be a lot more helpful if you could go in more detail and actually include pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: Sorry, I wrote this review when I didn't have a camera and now I have ran out of it. Once I buy a new one, I'll take pictures!

    ReplyDelete