Friday, December 23, 2011

Review: Innisfree Trouble Care BB Cream

Hey guys,
I am really in love with BBcreams and Asian cosmetics, because of their top quality.  I just wanted to share a review for this product.
 That’s what it looks like.
It’s the Innisfree Trouble Care BB cream.
Now I fell in love with this products, as this was my first BB-cream.
However after sinking more into the bb-cream-world, I found it pretty pricey.  $15usd + plus shipping, so it is kinda mid-range in terms of cost.  However it is worth it.  And it lasted me quite a while.  I don’t know how much is left right now, as it’s not visible, but I bought it over a year ago and for a period of time used it every day and there’s still a bit left, so not disappointing.
Now it is perfect for my combination skin.  Not drying nor too oily.  Pretty good coverage for my light acne scars and evens out my face texture.  So no complaints.
It comes with a pump – which I love.  However someone else mentioned that it didn’t work quite well for her, so I guess it’s luck?
Oh did I mention why I love BB-creams?  It’s like light foundation, only difference is, it actually does what for your skin:  Sunprotection, Moisture, Anti-aging , the list goes on.  The Innisfree bb-cream is moisturizing which I love love love.
For those who have really pale skin, there are better bb-creams for you.
Advantages:
- Flawless, even complexion on moderately uneven skin
- Moisturising
- SPF27, PA++
- Richly pigmented, thus lasts long
- Feels very natural
Disadvantages:
- Some people might find it pricey
- Another friend said it wasn’t helping her oily face with controlling the oil
So it’s definitely a product to at least try.  It can be used as make-up base.  And it’s perfect if you are in a hurry.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was wondering - you said that there are better BB creams for those with really pale skin. Since I'm an NW15 (even though I'm Asian, I have more pink than yellow tones), what BB creams would you recommend? Thanks for the great blog post - it's nice to finally find an Innisfree review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hazel :)
      I have tried three BB-creams until now, the etude house one, innisfree and missha(there are reviews here) The etude house was the lightest of the three and innisfree was the darkest. Also most BB-creams do give slightly yellowish under-tones. I also know someone that has used the skinfood jelly bb cream, which is also nice for light skin and the liole as well.(and they told me that faceshop bb creams are really dark, so maybe look out for that) But I haven't tried them so I can't help you with the quality of those. Hope this was helpful ^^

      Delete