Monday, April 30, 2012

G-Market Haul / Review #2

So I finally am bloogging about GMarket again!  And of course with a Haul.  I LOVE G-MARKET!  So even though people always find cons, e.g. the shipping prices, it is still worth it in my opinion.  I live in the UK, so I got charged customs sadly.  It took me around 2 weeks to get my package due to the UK post-people not doing their job.  Overall I would say I am extremely happy.  It takes me ages to browse through G-Market seeing as it is so huge.  However, I quite like doing it to get inspiration as well(the models there look nice and are wearing nice clothes)  Now on to the Haul!

Jeans:  To be honest I was amazed with the pants/jeans.  First of all I am extremely short, so I bought the jeans thinking I have to tailor them.  They still need tailoring, but they fit so nicely(i am not stick skinny, but average I would say)  I am really happy.  However, when buying jeans be extra careful with the color, as it is different on pictures and in real life.
9/10

Brown wedges.  What can I say?  They are so cute and are perfect to wear just to school etc.  It was just as the picture showed it.  And I read somewhere, that you should order a size smaller than your real size.  I disagree with this.  Just convert your original shoe-size and you are okay most of the times.  Oh and they feel extremely light, not heavy at all.
10/10

Navy Bag with Camel detail:  This bag is gorgeous.  It looks classy and the detail at the top makes it unique and beautiful.  I chose navy, but black looked also really cute.  The only downside is the opening:  it sometimes gets stuck and the bag is also very "open", no zipper just that small lock.  Very good quality though.
8/10

Jackets.
The jacket pictures above and the other one.  I chose size S in both.  They fit really nicely.  Nice material as well.  Doesn't feel cheap.  Hwang Jung Eum was wearing the brown one in High Kick 2, and it looked really good on her.  However, it was a bit pricey for GMarket, nonetheless, still nice and unique.  Both look really well made and look great with simple tees.  I was wearing the brown one a lot, and some of the fur came off and it slightly ripped not a lot though. This was a bit disappointing for the prize.  I am rating both.
7/10


 A few things to note is that all the things were cheap - too cheap compared to things in the UK.  I don't think you can find those things for this price anywhere here.  For example the bag with shipping is still less than 10 quid.  Even Primark can't offer me that.  And the quality was amazing as well.

Another thing to note was shipping and customs.  Seriously everything goes smoothly from Korea and then it arrives here:  UK customs decides to keep my package for almost a week.  They put customs on.  They put service fee on.  I was pissed again, but what can I do.

If anyone need help, let me know.  Tips for GMarket should be coming up soon.  So look out for that!

Vena :)

2 comments: